[geocentrism] Re: disturbing deceit!

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 11:28:44 +1000

Stopped Star Trek years ago Phil! Free your mind from all that junk and
you'll have a beautiful garden grow!

Steven.

Imagination and fantasy is the best garden of all if innovation and progress is
to be achieved. To call it junk is a personal censorship of ones freedom , no
different to those who call geocentrism junk.  I did not call your hollow earth
junk, but I was close..  Instead I call it great fantasy...Stargate was too
good, thats why it folded..

We have not worked out why the plumb bobs moved apart in two deep shafts a mile
apart which well and truly discounts Regners air drafts solution. Personally I
would wonder at just how they accurately measured the distance down a tunnel a
mile long..  a string line would not do it.  But I do not doubt the integrity
and perfection of the way the guys way back then worked. All of them . Even the
Devils desciples.