[geocentrism] disturbing deceit!

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 09:43:47 +1000

Currently on NGO. there is a series on "How the Earth was created" Let us take
you back 50 billion years ago..

Now I would find this tolerable if it were labeled  and presented honestly. I ,
like Paul am a Star trekkie.  But unlike Paul, I cannot tolerate deception.
Stargate is labeled science fiction. The commentators on this show never
mention fiction or theory.. Everything is ,,,,"this happened...." this is
fact...

There is no way anybody can tell us honestly what happened 5000 years ago, let
alone a million.. and here they are telling us facts of life 50 Billion years
ago...  If they dreamed back 50000 billion years they would not find an answer
to how it began from nothing... out of nothing.

YET just watch how quickly these same men will jump on the story of the flood,
or the story of Jesus, because there are no accurate dependable confirmable
witnesses to give any impirical evidence..

Give me a break Paul...    Get honest..At least get fair.