[geocentrism] Re: disturbing deceit!

  • From: Regner Trampedach <art@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 21:45:01 +1100

Quoting Jack Lewis <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Dear Regner,
> Computers and the internet are no big deal in themselves. We could have all
> survived without them. They have turned our children into morons incapable
> of concentrated thought for more than 10 seconds.  They have opened up a new
>
> world for malevolent people who may otherwise not have existed. How did
> peodofiles previously communicate with each other etc. etc? I wonder at the
> safety of my bank account and my personal privacy, the snooping CCTV
> etc.etc. So modern technology may be OK for those who can responsibly use it
>
> but sadly it is open to those who can abuse in the most frightening way
> including governments.

Absolutely besides my point. How would we have been able to do those
things if scientists have no idea what they are doing. The bible doesn't
tell how to build a computer. Do you not believe in a computer because
you wouldn't know how to build one yourself?

> Regner said:
> > * Just because we can't tell how something started, doesn't mean
> >  that everything we have found out about what happened after that
> >  start, is based on lies and fabrications.
>
> Presumably you would apply the same reasoning to evolution without knowing
> if abiogenesis (chemical evolution) was scientifically possible, which is
> absolutely impossible if subject to random processes. This would is akin to
> building a edifice on an imaginary foundation. Not good for creating a
> stable building.

And the highly succesful theory of evolution  has never and will never say
anything about how life started. Why is that so hard to understand?!?!?
And it is not the foundation of evolution either.

   - Regner