[geocentrism] Re: Supposed geostationary satellites

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 00:37:24 +0100 (BST)

Philip,

I acknowledge that you know more about these things than I do, and if you have
already provided a reference then I'm sorry for asking again, but could you
give a reliable source for your claim that, "The most accurate direction
finding antennas in the world prove they are where they are. If you do not
believe these antennas exist, then you cannot likewise accept Radar ..." ?

Neville.

Philip <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
NO Sir. Geostats do exist. Well lets put it another way. EMR transmitters do
exist at the exact points in the sky claimed.. The most accurate direction
finding antennas in the world prove they are where they are. If you do not
believe these antennas exist, then you cannot likewise accept Radar, which
accurately pin points aircaft with such precission that they can be landed from
the ground without any visual aids what so ever.
No also to any suggestion that such satellites destroy the geocentic position.
We have Gods Word. plus.

Yes The geocentism and the geostat satellite provides a problem for
heliocentrist theories, and those of us who work by them.

I'm open to suggestions, though as Robert said, we have been given alternatives
that sound quite reasonable..