[geocentrism] Re: Supposed geostationary satellites

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 18:34:22 +1000

Neville it is not difficult.  You know exactly how a flashlight can be exactly
focussed to make a narrow beam of light .. The reverse is the same and we have
a telescope. (the concave mirror)
Radio is just a lower frequency of light? EMR  and at the extremely high
frequencies nearer the light spectrum they are focussed exactly in the same
manner to nearly the same degree. Geostats would not work except for the
developement of Giga hz Rf.

This same beam is what cooks our dinner in the microwave, and why if the beam
is not dispersed randomly (by a rotating reflector fan) or moved by a rotating
turntable , it will not be cooked evenly.