[geocentrism] Re: Supposed geostationary satellites

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 00:31:39 +0100 (BST)

Allen,

I think you are missing the point. And that point is our Point Number 1: IN
BIBLICAL COSMOLOGY THE WORLD DOES NOT ROTATE.

If the World is not rotating, then what is?

How does the supposed "geostationary satellite" counter this rotating medium?
That is, how is it going the other way to the medium?

I must address something else that you claim. Namely, "However, if you are
wrong, which I can at lest offer evidence to show, then you are setting
yourselves up for a great disillusionment that may have a detrimental impact on
your and others faith." - NO!! If these things exist, then the Bible will not
be wrong. MY UNDERSTANDING of the workings of the geostatic cosmos would be
seriously wrong. I would have to start again. It would be my understand and
thesis that would go in the dustbin, not the Bible. I hope this is clear.

Neville.

Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is still an assumption about the nature of "forces". Regardless of what
cause it or what name you give it or what you think it is or is not if it is
accounted for then you will be successful. As for NASA and as a consequence
every other Space Agency, for every "success" they had dozens of failures. This
is exactly what you would expect from trail by error. Your point here only
highlights the fact that we know very little about the nature of forces, not
that certain forces do not or cannot exist. Since there is no proof that
Geo-satellites don?t exist other than philosophical assumptions, and all the
evidence that does exist suggest that they are real, I would think that your
approach would be to Id the nature of the "force" not outright dismiss
something for which, by your own admissions you have no proof for. This is not
sound reasoning. If you can prove it fine but the only evidence that does
exist, suggest you are wrong. I am not trying to get you are any one to "buy
into" my
or someone else?s models. That is no the point. However, if you are wrong,
which I can at lest offer evidence to show, then you are setting yourselves up
for a great disillusionment that may have a detrimental impact on your and
others faith. Now just because I provide evidence doesn?t mean you will acce.pt
it or make it so, nor does the fact that you consider it impossible exclude the
reality of it regardless of whether or not that reality fits your ideas. In
sciences you work from "Known" to "Unknown". There is no known reason why they
could not exist other than your Ideas. However, it is the reasoning of man that
concluded that a earth center universe was unreasonable in the first place.
There is no Scripture that states Geo satellites cannot be. Therefore all your
conclusions are based on your own assumptions, not facts and actual experiments
or observations. You are just outright dismissing what you can?t understand.
This is Acentric logic. Again I must stress this is n
ot sound
reasoning
Allen