[geocentrism] Re: The size of the universe

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 23:58:26 +0100 (BST)

Wendy,

Excellent news. Most excellent.

As regards the ancients knowing it very well, take a look at the snapshot from
Geocentric Universe 2005 on the homepage of the website. Then take a look at
the diagram that Amnon used in his letter to the Jewish Tribune (under "The
Earth ... Cannot be Moved").

You will probably also understand how I got excited when, after months of
research into GU 2005, I took another look at this old drawing.

Neville.

"w.mackey" <w.mackey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"THE EARTH WILL NOT UNDERSTAND THIS, BUT I HOPE THAT
ALL OF YOU WILL SEE THAT OUR HEAVENLY FATHER IS VERY,
VERY CLOSE"

These words just made my heart glow.

I think the ancients knew this fact well...........we've been taught lies
from the pit of hell.......... and we've lost it!

Wendy