[geocentrism] Re: The size of the universe

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 17:19:07 -0700 (PDT)

 Dr. Jones,
My Calculator is useful for obtaining information but it is not inspired of God
and thus still subject to fallibility. Old drawings and scratches on a ancient
wall do not superseded Scripture nor does it add any validity to any position.
In fact it is that "evidence that secularist use to dispute the Bibles
Chronology for the Persian kings or any other chronology it deals with. That is
the exact same "evidence that they cite wrings on a wall. Now if you chose to
accept that as gospel you can however, that doesn?t? make it so, nor does it
prove anything other than they had different Ideas in the past, which is by the
way what history bears out about, well, everything. There is no proof in this,
at some point you may have to decide to explore other options or risk
stagnation. IF you had scripture or scientific reasoning then I could see this
but there is none except the circular logic of " I believe it is small, I will
choose to interpret scripture this way because I want it to
  be
 small and I need evidence, therefore it must be small and thus scripture
points to this. Again I point out that God is not bound by Spatial
considerations of the size of the universe or the mechanics in it, therefore to
say God is very near in that context is meaningless. God Dwells in his people,
not the confines of some spatial universe. Again, this completely make the "God
very near" argument irrelevant. I am not trying to be antagonistic toward you
Dr Jones. I really do think you have incredible potential but when you develop
assumptions external of plain text and observation based on other assumptions
and then build a model on it when what scripture there is to describe things
and the physical observation and experimentation either invalidate your
arguments or indicate other wise, and you keep going in the same direction; I
think that kind of predisposition & or prejudices will ultimately hinder you
greatest potential achievements. However, I could be wrong, and I invit
 e any
 discussion or evidence to the contrary on the mater if that so pleases you. I
say this to you in the spirit of as much of a friend I as can.
Allen
"Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Wendy,

Excellent news. Most excellent.

As regards the ancients knowing it very well, take a look at the snapshot from
Geocentric Universe 2005 on the homepage of the website. Then take a look at
the diagram that Amnon used in his letter to the Jewish Tribune (under "The
Earth ... Cannot be Moved").

You will probably also understand how I got excited when, after months of
research into GU 2005, I took another look at this old drawing.

Neville.

"w.mackey" wrote:
"THE EARTH WILL NOT UNDERSTAND THIS, BUT I HOPE THAT
ALL OF YOU WILL SEE THAT OUR HEAVENLY FATHER IS VERY,
VERY CLOSE"

These words just made my heart glow.

I think the ancients knew this fact well...........we've been taught lies
from the pit of hell.......... and we've lost it!

Wendy