[geocentrism] Re: On size of the Universe

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 00:49:32 +0100 (BST)

It's simple, Allen. All the research I'm doing, and have been doing for the
last four months, points to a "small" universe. I did not set out to "prove" a
small universe, even though it makes great sense in my heart. I set out to
rewrite certain areas of physics and mathematics.

I am well aware of Dr. Bouw's position of geocentrism with a large universe,
and support for NASA, but my work contradicts this.

Rather than causing problems, except for my earthly reputation (which I do not
care about in the least), there is considerable evidence for a small universe.

Do you really want a 20,000 light-year universe whizzing around your head? From
God's perspective, what purpose would there be in it?

Neville.

Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dr Jones,

I am still not sure why you insist on a small universe model there is no
impetus for it. Scripture "implies" other wise. Observation indicates it is at
leas very large not necessarily the 14.5 billion light years, although at those
distances, if it were that large, which it very well could be, it wold be
difficult if not impossible to make accurate measurement anyway, and that is
what scripture implies. And as for God being near spatial considerations are
part of, or as a result of, Gods creation in the first place. What possible
meaning could distance or speed have to him? God is not bound by these
expressions. So to build a model or say he would be nearer if it were a small
universe in my opinion has no meaningful relevance, regardless of what you
infer form the text. I just don?t see anything but problems there, that are not
necessary, and could be considered contrary to everything including scripture.

Allen