[geocentrism] Re: Regner concedes?

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 09:36:14 -0800

JA,

Yes, but from diagram 7 (rhs), your camera is always pointing in the same direction of the sky. Where is the rotation of camera orientation about the second axis?

This is just like your previous description, where you had the camera simply pointed at the same section of the observer's hemisphere throughout the year. If you remove rotation about the axis, then of course you will not capture on film rotation about the axis, but you also will be describing something other than the heliocentric model that we are considering.

Neville
www.GeocentricUniverse.com