[geocentrism] Re: Regner concedes?

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 16:18:27 -0800

JA,

I do not understand your drawings. You have not changed the rotation axis from one scenario to the other, so the box is just as far away from the axis in both cases.

In diagrams 1, 2 and 3, your camera should not be diverging onto the axis, but be parallel with it.

Just like you have in 4, 5 and 6, but here you have not changed the axis! If you change the axis so as to point towards the box and make the rotor blades orthogonal to that axis, then what is the difference between the mechanism of 1, 2 and 3, from 4, 5 and 6?

Perhaps you could redo the diagrams and see.

Neville
www.GeocentricUniverse.com