[geocentrism] Re: Regner concedes?

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 11:24:21 -0800

Dear Regner,

Your silence on the celestial poles discussions is disappointing, especially as you requested some form of geocentric proof, but my guess is that this is totally new to you and that you are still thinking about it.

Robert offered you the fact that Michelson and Morley set out to calculate the World's speed in its alleged orbit around the Sun and recorded values consistent with daily rotation, but not annual motion. Yet you have remained silent on that point, too.

Your compatriot, Niels Bohr was a truly great physicist not because he ever reached a stage where he believed he knew everything, but because he kept his mind open to new evidence and ideas, even in fields other than his own, right up to his death in 1962.

I do realize that you are employed by mainstream academia and therefore have to tow the party line somewhat (been there, done that), but, if the Emperor has been clothed with lies, remember that one day he will die of pneumonia anyway!

We thus look forward to your views as soon as you have formulated them.

Best wishes,

Neville
www.GeocentricUniverse.com