[geocentrism] Re: Magnitude of scale

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 17:29:20 -0800

This debate is fun, isn't it?

:-)

Let's all calm down and see what we can agree upon. In the following, I am referring ONLY to the heliocentric (= acentric) system.

1. The camera must not be manipulated by the operator, other than to determine how long to keep the shutter open for. In particular, the camera must not be reorientated for the period of the exposure. This will ensure that whatever movement we capture on film will be due to the World's motion.

2. A size of R (= the radius of the World) or 1AU are both insignificant when compared to the distances to the stars.

3. The World takes 23h 56m 4.091s to rotate once about its axis.

4. The World takes 365.25 solar days to orbit the Sun.

5. The difference between a solar day and a sidereal day is approx. 4 mins.

Are we all agreed so far?

Neville
www.GeocentricUniverse.com