[geocentrism] Re: Magnitude of scale

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 08:33:58 -0800 (PST)

Paul, i comment in Blue .....

Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Allen D
  Well the body of the text is getting untidy so -- a new piece of paper.
  At this time we have agreed that so long as an object on the line of the axis
of rotation of the Earth (or the stars) appears in the frame of the camera,
then that point will be the centre of circular star trails recorded providing
only that the camera has a fixed relationship with the Earth.
  As Neville J puts it -
  We attach the camera to the ground we stand on and we leave it alone for the
period in question.
If, when we develop the film, there is rotation of the stars about an axis,
then either the World has rotated and the stars are stationary (HC), or the
stars have rotated in the opposite direction whilst the World is stationary
(GC).Right...so how do we know which is which?......The only way to know the
difference is to look for the secondary rotation that HC/AC DEMANDS..for the
earth and any camera attached to it.......
But here is the sticking point (from the last post) -
    It gets more difficult to visualise the other part. No it is not. It is the
exact same action, with the exact same stars, only a larger motion ..What is
difficult to visualise is the fact that we don't see it, when we see the other
for the same reasons, and yet you insist that it exist.......I do not concede
this point yet as there is a fundamental difference. no differenece same action
(rotaion about an axis) same stars, same camera... concede?..its a
indisputiable fact, if you wish to deny that, you can but that will allways be
the reason you cant fully appreciate the problem
  In your comments above, I can perceive only one axis of rotation -- about the
Earth Geographic Polar Axis which when extended becomes the Celestial Polar
Axis... We can't go any further untill you can understand the camera fixed to a
spot on the earth is itself is not only in rotaion nightly around the NCP but
also it is in rotaion about the North Ecliptic Pole/axis,(NEP) with a period/
rate of rotation of one year, around the sun. .............

  ......I will address the rest of the post you we realy need to pause here
untill you can grasp this fact, which is a fact even according to HC/AC ..this
fact is HC's dogma not GC's

  .....................If that roation realy existed it would produce trails of
stars around that axis not just the celesital pole axis. the rate of the two
rotations is different but the rotaion either exist or it does not. if it does
there must be a path of the star whoese arc is dependent upon the distance of
the star to that axis.....there is no way around this..The fact is there is no
other paths I have admitted that this is the determining factor in the focus of
star trails obtained from a stationary camera nailed to the Earth. All this is
summed up in Philip M's words -
    ... All of the stars as observed on earth rotate around the celestial axis
for no other reason than that the world turns. YES, that is the point! If the
world "turns" (the correct term would be rotate in either case) around the sun
then it would show up, the fact that it does not show up proves the world does
not "turn" about the sun. If GC is spot on then the stars rotate around this
celestial earth axis. If HC is spot on, then no stars rotate anywhere, NO, the
stars rotate around the earth nightly that is what produces star trails ..? and
certainly not around the ecliptic.... [Emphasis added].
  Further down he alludes to changing the Earth's axis of rotation.  At this
time, I pose the question, what would be the effect of changing the Earth's
attitude so as to bring its axis of rotation -- its Geographical Polar Axis --
into alignment with the Ecliptic Polar Axis?
  What? how do you change the earths axis or rotaion?...(if you did that you
would in effect only have one axis not  two axis, unless the baseline distance
did matter) ..YOu cant change the axis or make them equivilant, therfore, this
"thought experiment" does not nor will not affect what is under discussion...We
are looking at the two axis that the earth does rotate on in the HC system and
how that must manifest itself in the sky..?.....the two axis do not "mask" each
other nor are they even capable of such in the HC/AC system...
   I suggest that, in the heliocentric scenario, the effect would be to make
the NCP the new focus of nightly star trails, The NCP is the focus of nightly
star trails..?  all other conditions previously agreed remaining true. In the
geocentric scenario, the universe's axis of rotation would have to be changed
at the same time...?? what are you talking about?...In GC the universe rotates
on one axis only and produces one motion attributed to rotation...in HC the
earth rotates on two separate and distinct axis of rotation and must be able to
demonstrate both for the same reasons that the nightly one does...
  I'll pause here till you respond on this question.

  National Bingo Night. Play along for the chance to win $10,000 every week.
Download your gamecard now at Yahoo!7 TV.