[geocentrism] Re: Gary asked for it.

  • From: "Gary Shelton" <garylshelton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 00:07:49 -0600

Philip,

I like to say I'm from Missouri and that means "show-me", you know.  I would
also like to think that there is a point, a conclusive bit of evidence that
could be shown to me, that I would accept as proof, either way.  Although I
honestly don't want to face the horrendous contradiction between reality and
the Bible if acentrism is true, I also don't like the uncomfortable loose
ends we have our there in our geocentric arguments at present, such as the
solar eclipse shadow and the geosynchronous satellites.

Appreciate the steady approach you take, Philip.

Gary

[Philip wrote:]

> Thus in light of that afore said belief, if I were able to show physically
by a neutral polar launched orbiter, a physically moving earth towards the
east, or if by my gyro experiment ,  the properties indicated a definite
rotational movement of this world, then rather than lose any of my beliefs
stated above, I would proceed to look for another explanation <snip>