[geocentrism] Re: Did NASA do it?

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 02:50:09 +0000 (GMT)

Dear All,

Jack's very well detailed reply to the everybody-and-their-uncle-except-NASA
rebuttals of the Moon hoax claims ends with:

[RB] Enough time has been wasted on this off-topic side-trip.  Let's return to
geocentrism or else re-label this list as 'Moon hoax paranoia'.
[JL] I think not Robert, NASA and geocentrism are incompatible with each other.

This really does hit the nail on the head. And how many nails do we need in
NASA's coffin, in order to seal the coffin? Some of the "explanations" put
forward in support of NASA beggar belief. And why?

Take just one example. A few months ago, there was a television programme
claiming to debunk the Moon hoax theorists. Two rolls of film were taken with a
Hasselblad, without a light meter and with the viewfinder closed. Then we get a
view of the results. 4 pictures, briefly glimpsed. What about the other 20? No
sign of them, yet on the alleged Apollo missions, you have real after real of
perfectly exposed and composed pictures. Sorry, Robert et al., take it from
someone who has spent hours and hours in photographic studios with Hasselblad
cameras, a high quality light meter and total control over the lighting, that
such a feat is totally impossible.

Robert, you claim to believe in the Bible. Does not the Bible indicate clearly
that the Earth is a lie? Does it not say that the World cannot be moved.

Jack used to believe that NASA had been to the Moon. So did I. Is thinking up
one incredulous excuse after another having an open mind? This issue is of the
utmost importance.