[geocentrism] Re: Relativity

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 15:41:09 +1000

No I repeat again, the astronauts will have no way of knowing which was moving.
Absolutely no way of knowing.if the earth was turning or the moon was moving
around it. the situation is the same exactly as the 90 minute satellite
orbitting the earth. If the earth rotated or the moon was speeding around the
earth, what is observed and felt is exactly the same.