[geocentrism] Re: Gary asked for it.

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 13:13:10 +1000

Happy to talk that off list Cheryl... I was not preaching my religion. ... I
told the list why I hold to geocentrism agains all commers, no matter what
religion. . I am not about debateing one religious belief versus another. Not
here . Neville has his reason, I have mine...Jack has his etc..  Only recently
I defended Mike to be allowed his say even though He was /is an avowed athiest.
I'm here to help the fight for what we hold in common, to share our scientific
knowledge, against Mikes science, not his beliefs. If we can...