[geocentrism] Re: Gary asked for it.

  • From: "Niemann, Nicholas K." <NNiemann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 13:43:42 -0600

Cheryl,
If you want me to help you understand where you've gone wrong on your
religious thinking, I can visit with you outside of Neville's list. Just
contact me directly at my email address, but realize I don't put up with
the fuzzy self-centered contradictory type of thinking you demonstrate,
since it doesn't pass for or arrive at the actual Truth.
Regards,
Nick.