[gameprogrammer] Re: What to do after C++?

  • From: "Alan Wolfe" <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 08:59:03 -0700

why GBA instead of DS?  Just curious since DS has both 2d and 3d capabilities.

Console programming is pretty rough though, especially handhelds,
that'd be quite a learning curve since you have to make UBER optomized
code just to get a decent frame rate.

My advice if you don't want to go that route is to get a book on
DirectX or OpenGL game programming and go through that.

Any book written or edited by Andre La'Mothe I recomend, he is a good
author/editor (: