[gameprogrammer] Re: What to do after C++?

  • From: Roger D Vargas <luo_hei@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 08:22:41 -0400

nehe.gamedev.net is the best place to start.

®£$ǖ"v@M$Ħ ¢© $........... escribió:
i wanna lear to game rogram could u plz help me out im still in the process of learning c++so where and how should i learn to make games

On 8/31/07, *Dominic McDonnell * <telarau@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:telarau@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Basically you now need to find info or libraries that allow you to
    control the hardware. SDL is a good starting point and depending on what
    you want to do might be all you need, but it will definitely allow you
    to learn the basics of making a game. It is available for windows and
    linux, but I am not sure about dos.
       Beyond SDL the simplest 3d library to use is OpenGL, which works on
    both windows and linux and SDL lets you use fairly easily. If you want
    to learn the most complicated system out there, and you are using
    windows then directx is the way to go.
       A simple google search should give you heaps of game programming
    tutorials and howtos.

--
http://dsgp.blogspot.com | Linux, programación, juegos
Have no place I can be since I found Serenity

______________________________________________ LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo. Llamadas a fijos y m�es desde 1 c�imo por minuto. http://es.voice.yahoo.com