[gameprogrammer] Re: RES: Re: C# vs C++

  • From: Paulo Pinto <pjmlp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 13:33:02 +0100

Ok, but applets are not a good example anyway, specially when compared with
Flash.

But the guys from Jagex (Runescape),  Puzzle Pirates, Wurm Online,  WebWars
and Firaxis Games to
name just a few examples, don't seem to worry that much about using Java on
their products.

All languages have their place. Sure some are more demanded than others in
the industry, but one thing
is sure.

No publisher cares whatsoever what language you use. If the game is
appealing and sells, that is what counts.

--
Paulo