[fruityloops] Re: hellow out thare not much going on here then:)

  • From: "awgraphics" <awgraphics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 12:45:42 +0100

> Let's face it. We do not compete with each other. If we could make MTV
> stuff, we wouldn't be here, right? So there's no reason to be so
protective.

> Don't think that I'm saying that we are a bunch of lamers tring to become
> famous. I personally think the best music is underground music. My
> favourites are progressive house and tribal house. But I listen to all
sorts
> of music, even new jazz :-)
>
> What do you listen to?

i listen to all kindes of stuff to from drum n bass to prodigy and all the
way to u2
and nivana... my list is endless i think

i think we should all share what we know as it will only make us all
stronger
and beter tequniks and all that...

new subject

whats the best way to equlise a trake....... this is a triky one
as it can come into any music...

for me at the moment wrighting dnb its normaly in this kined of shape
       _ _

dont no if you can under stand or even whant to but thare you go lol

andy w

FELT