[fruityloops] Re: hellow out thare not much going on here then :)

  • From: "Cook, Kevin (Shepshed)" <kevin.cook@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 09:34:09 +0100

I'll be one of those 20 then I suppose.

I got fruityloops earlier this year but am not sure what I think
about it yet...I sometimes feel that I don't have complete control over
what I am writing because I stick with the fruity defaults. It's the
tweeking
that will make tracks less 'cheesy'. I've been using cakewalk for ages now
but only to drive a Boss DR55 4 track drum machine. 4 tracks is never enough

is it...even with my guitar screeeeeching over the top of it!

Anyway, got fruityloops but don't have very much time to dabble (kids
and stuff) so joined hoping people may post a few hints and tips from
time to time. All this plugin stuff is waaaaaay over my head.
But hello anyway  :)