[fruityloops] editing samples

  • From: Andrew Ebling <aebling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 19 Apr 2002 08:42:18 +0100

Hi all,

I have a problem when editing samples that are already loaded into a
sampler.

I have setup my sample editor (cool edit 96), so that I can right click
on the wave display in the sampler window and select "cool96" to edit
the sample.

I can edit the sample fine, but when I come to save the sample I cannot
as the sampler seems to have some kind of "lock" on the file.  I can
save the sample as a different filename, or with the same name if I
temporarily switch the sampler to play a different sample. (this is the
workaround that I have been using but it is inefficient and annoying.)

I used to be able to do this without a problem, but I don't know what
changed that caused the problem.

Any ideas anyone?
--
best regards,

Andy

Andy Ebling - developer, Email: aebling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tao Group
62/63 Suttons Business Park, Earley, READING, RG6 1AZ UK
Tel: 0118 901 2999 (UK) +44 118 901 2999 (International)
Fax: 0118 901 2963 (UK) +44 118 901 2963 (International)

http://www.tao-group.com

Visit our website at http://tao-group.com/