[fruityloops] Re: hellow out thare not much going on here then :)

  • From: "_tV_" <toda_V@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 14:18:35 -0600

Check out Uncle Simon`s Cabin, my newest song at tapegerm on MP3.com!!!

Lo-Fi stream
http://play.mp3.com/cgi-bin/play/play.cgi/AAICQvZ2JADABG5vcm1QBAAAAFIxVQEAUQ
EAAABD1H28PG5Qo5O6Usb1FosDlsNj0Dc-/Uncle_Simons_Cabin.m3u
Hi-Fi stream
http://play.mp3.com/cgi-bin/play/play.cgi/AAIBQvZ2JADABG5vcm1QBAAAAFIxVQEAUQ
EAAABD1H28PLE_XODN7H7grr03T.WOBTE-/Uncle_Simons_Cabin.m3u
Download
http://play.mp3.com/cgi-bin/play/play.cgi/AAIAQvZ2JADABG5vcm1QBAAAAFIxVQEAUQ
EAAABD1H28PFkoKn91JgLaD65PwoRGUdk-/Uncle_Simons_Cabin.mp3

As a side note, we get enuff plays at tapegerm on a regular basis (because
of the fact we put so much music out compared to most other artists) that we
can pay for the stupid Premium Artist Service, which only means our songs
show up within the day after we upload them. . . .lol!

tV
\