[fruityloops] Re: hellow out thare not much going on here then:)

  • From: "xk" <xk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 03:13:12 +0300

> I agree totally to both accounts.  We should give support where its really
> needed to each other, like comments on mixes and techniques, and the
sharing
> of such information.  This would be much more beneficial to all, and makes
> things interesting as opposed to the same old all the time.  This might
> inspire more artists here to make some more good electronic music they
didnt
> know they had in them.

Let's face it. We do not compete with each other. If we could make MTV
stuff, we wouldn't be here, right? So there's no reason to be so protective.

Don't think that I'm saying that we are a bunch of lamers tring to become
famous. I personally think the best music is underground music. My
favourites are progressive house and tribal house. But I listen to all sorts
of music, even new jazz :-)

What do you listen to?