[fruityloops] Re: hellow out thare not much going on here then:)

  • From: "Sinatra Y2k" <sinatra_y2k@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 08:32:55 -0700

> >What do you listen to?

Electronic:  I like good, underground house and techno.  I'm really into
some of the great electro that is out there right now (check Tiga and Turbo
records) But also some D n B, ambient and experimental stuff too.  Trance if
it is really hard and out-there, psychedelic stuff (Oakenfold need not
apply)

Some of my fav's: Richie Hawtin, Matthew Herbert (my absolute favourite
producer), John Aquaviva

Other: Old black country (Williams Sr., Cash etc.), classic, innovative rock
(from Lou Reed, Old Stones to the Pixies and some newer stuff) Old Motown
stuff (STEVIE WONDER IS A GOD), Good hip-hop

Peace!