[fruityloops] Re: Using midi controlers with FL

  • From: "Mark Sargent" <mhsargent@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 11:59:24 +0000

hello people, I have got the following:

doepfer pocket dial (www.doepfer.de) - which has "non jump" knobs for
controlling multiple parameters... also just in:

evolution uc 33 (www.evolution.co.uk), which gives me a mixing situation via
midi...

i haven't extensively used them with FLs, but use them with Ableton Live....
they're both great...

Additionally, there's a great novation keyboard/controller with touchpad and
joystick that's not really that expensive considering the features:
http://www.novationonline.co.uk/nov_route/docs/front/remote_front.htm

if you need a midi keyboard as well then nothing else beats this baby...

hope this helps!

mark

Stay in touch with MSN Messenger http://messenger.msn.co.uk