[fruityloops] Re: Using midi controlers with FL

  • From: Frank Thiel <thier6@xxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 14:28:26 +0100

>Check my post (6-3-03) about http://www.ucapps.de
>I wanted to discuss the possibilitys of hardware MIDI controller, but i got
>no replies. I think it's a great project, and you certainly have to check
>the site out!. There is even someone who sells the main parts ready made ,
>so you don't have to make the PCB's yourself..
>I use link to a controller all the time with my Roland sliders. I have a
>MIDI translator program running that translates SYSEX code to controller
>codes wich Fruity understands. And it's just so cool to use these sliders
>and buttons.
>I have some problems though;
>- everytime i make a new song a have to link all the controllers again,=
>a lot of work
>- if you link a controller within Fruity to an external sliders, you don't
>have the visuals of the slider, you just have to remember wich
>button/sliders is doing what. This is something wich I think could cause
>some confusions.
>I would like to discuss further with people on making a true Fruity=
>Andy, let me know your ideas man!
>grtx, Bart

<moderator - Frank, please turn off "quoted printable" when posting to the
list. thanks>

Hello Bart,
i am very interested to build a Faderbox, cause my box has got only
I coulnd't find someone on the page who has got ready made the PCBs, who
 is it?
I didn't have had time to tried the FLStudio, mabe on the weekend, so i
figure out to build a faderbox.