[fruityloops] Re: Using midi controlers with FL

  • From: "pompomtom" <pompomtom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 19:05:09 +1100

> Pompom
> Nope I only have a PC160 Roland (one slider and a mod wheel)
> I will look at your suggestions but am unsure as to how this becomes a
midi
> controller?

Pretty much anything with knobs and a midi out port will sent midi CC info,
which is all a knob box does. It's really just a matter of having a squiz at
the manual for the midi implementation chart, and finding out what does
what, and if they're assignable (though I imagine they're all assignable
within fruity anyway).