[fruityloops] Using midi controlers with FL

  • From: Tim Jenkins <TimJ@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 11:14:04 -0000

Hi all

Please help ???

I am at a point where I am finding it increasingly tedious to edit
parameters with a mouse and wish to use a controller of some kind?

I do have Roland PC160 controller keyboard but to be honest that's best only
used for inputting note data and recording melody's as it only has one
slider on it. I am keen to edit more than one parameter on the fly at the
same time i.e. filter cuts and maybe resonance at the same time. I don't
really want another keyboard so am looking at general midi controllers.
(such as the evolution uc16, spin doctor, control freak or fat boy ??)

So my questions are:

What midi controllers are anybody using with FL and with how much success ?
Is it possible to use such control boxes as mentioned inside FL ??
with multiple edits simultaneously ??

I just need some advice really and it is a break from all the FL studio reg
code questions being bounced about at the moment ;~/

Cheers All