Re: [foxboro] P92 (Dell) HDD Backups

  • From: "Lucas, K \(Katherine\)" <Katherine.Lucas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 12:27:05 -0500

I use Image for Dos which comes with Image for Windows and image all our
machines to an external hard drive via usb and then make dvd copies from
that.  This software is much cheaper than ghost and is very simple to
use, if you're not looking for all the fancy complex features of ghost.

Katherine Lucas  =20
Process Engineer     =20
Akzo Nobel Surface Chemistry LLC
McCook, IL  60525