Re: [foxboro] P92 (Dell) HDD Backups

  • From: "Ali Ahmed Zahidi" <alizahidi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 13:10:57 +0500

The standard Foxboro procedure is to make backups on tape. I have made
backups of AW70 (Dell with Window NT 4.0 Workstation) on tapes using
internal tape drive) several times. I have also made backup of HDD of the
same station using Ghost utility and it worked fine.

Rgds,
Ali Ahmed Zahidi
Pakistan Refinery Ltd.
Karachi, Pakistan.