Re: [foxboro] Installing IA series V8.X on Zone 2 workstation

  • From: "Balmer, Robert D." <Robert_Balmer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 11:42:35 +0000

The assumption that you buy separate WP's is directly coupled to the assumption
management will allow for the expense of doing so. Which is incorrect for many
of us Foxboro abusers.
The thin client does give us some of the flexibility that Hummingbird use to.
Things like the alarms for separate areas appear to be rather trying to
overcome.

Robert Balmer
Climax Molybdenum
Fort Madison Ia.
319-463-2206
CCST

From:   "Theobald, Martin" <Martin.Theobald@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   05/10/2012 02:10 PM
Subject:        Re: [foxboro] Installing IA series V8.X on Zone 2
workstation
Sent by:        foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alex,

Re: I'm curious though do the CAD filtering options not meet this need for you?

What effect does the filtering have on the horn and the 'Process' button (and
the Display Manager equivalent) used to call up the Alarm Manager?

Regards,

Martin Theobald