Re: [foxboro] Installing IA series V8.X on Zone 2 workstation

  • From: Dirk Pauwels <dirk.pauwels@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 15:31:35 +0000

Not an answer to your question but I'd go for a remote desktop solution, you
can choose any EX pc that runs XP or win7 and connect with fiber to the I/A
server or station.
Maybe you already have a P90/91/92 or similar somewhere on site, just install
extra Foxview license and use remote desktop to connect the zone 2

Rgds,
Dirk