Re: [foxboro] Installing IA series V8.X on Zone 2 workstation

  • From: Corey R Clingo <corey.clingo@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 14:40:20 -0500

Yes, Martin, I didn't think about the horns. I was experimenting on an AW
with no audio at all. I suppose horns would not be affected by the
filtering, as they are inherently WP-based. To be fair, though, I already
had planned for this and we are using different destinations for different
plant areas and classes of alarms. However, this won't get me very far
with multiple AMs hosted from one WP/AW.

So, Alex, to add to my reply, "yeah, what he said" :)

Corey Clingo

From:   "Theobald, Martin" <Martin.Theobald@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   05/10/2012 02:10 PM
Subject:        Re: [foxboro] Installing IA series V8.X on Zone 2
workstation
Sent by:        foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alex,

Re: I'm curious though do the CAD filtering options not meet this need for
you?

What effect does the filtering have on the horn and the 'Process' button
(and the Display Manager equivalent) used to call up the Alarm Manager?

Regards,

Martin Theobald