RE: GFI Mailarchiver - is that the best way to go?

  • From: "MJ" <mjtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 06:55:36 -0500

We use Symante/Veritas Enterprise Vault, and it an excellent solution for
mail archive and also file archive.

the only thing, is IT IS PAIN IN THE A*S to get it working, but once it's
working you like it very much.

the other thing I think they like 5 engineers that know and understand the
product, so you will always have to wait for a call back, and they normlly
tell you in two hours, and then they call you back in two days.

Good luck

  _____