RE: GFI Mailarchiver - is that the best way to go?

  • From: "Taylor, George" <gtaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 13:17:20 -0700

Actually just got out of a demo of EMC's EmailXtender, looks like a nice
product with great search/e-discovery capabilities, being HealthCare
that's important to us.  ILumin is also in the running for us, but it's
a little more pricey.  EMC's version 5 of their product is due out Q3
and will have nice new features and the ability for an Oracle backend.

  _____