RE: GFI Mailarchiver - is that the best way to go?

  • From: "Brian Pituley" <bpituley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 08:21:49 -0800

We have just implemented Zantaz's EAS product.  We have it set to
archive individual mailboxes as well as archiving everything that comes
or goes through either of our mail servers.  With the exception of the
Outlook addin not working nicely on one machine it's been a reasonably
good experience.

Brian Pituley
Director of Information Technology
T: 408-441-3611