RE: Exchange 2003 OWA Problem

  • From: "MJ" <mjtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 07:00:36 -0500

check this out:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/319175/en-us

Thanks

  _____

From: Schneider, Michael [mailto:mschneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2006 6:18 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Exchange 2003 OWA Problem

http://www.MSExchange.org/

I have an issue with a brand new front end server that I just loaded. The
server is windows 2003 server with sp1 with exchange 2003 enterprise edition
sp2. When accessing OWA I get the username/password prompt and after I enter
my name and password it immediately brings me to "This page cannot be
displayed". The internal mail server is windows 2003 sp1 with exchange 2003
sp1. We have another front end server running windows 2003 sp1 and exchange
2003 sp1 that works just fine. If anyone has any ideas for me that would be
great. Thanks!

Michael Schneider