RE: GFI Mailarchiver - is that the best way to go?

  • From: Dave stevens <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 09:03:52 -0800 (PST)

The company I used to work for implemented this solution, and if I remember
quite well, it was a nightmare to get it working this was about 2yr ago, but
would have thought they have sorted this out in newer versions. My big question
is cost, because somehow GFI Marc v3 still appears to be good value, but not
quite sure it does all I want.

  Dave

MJ <mjtech@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  http://www.MSExchange.org/
  We use Symante/Veritas Enterprise Vault, and it an excellent solution for
mail archive and also file archive.

  the only thing, is IT IS PAIN IN THE A*S to get it working, but once it's
working you like it very much.

  the other thing I think they like 5 engineers that know and understand the
product, so you will always have to wait for a call back, and they normlly tell
you in two hours, and then they call you back in two days.

  Good luck