RE: GFI Mailarchiver - is that the best way to go?

  • From: Dave stevens <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 08:52:25 -0800 (PST)

Great stuff Robert. Let me know how it goes, i.e implementation, cost, level of
support e.t.c.

  Somehow I wish GFI MailARc had the capability to manage mailbox sizes, cos
their products are quite nice.

  I wonder if anyone played around with Enterprise Vault from Symantec?

  Dave

Robert Lawson <rlawson@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dave,
We found GFI compliance/discovery orientated, where we needed a data management
product that would allow us to offer larger mailboxes, which would be basis for
getting rid of pst files. We chose Zantaz's EAS product, which we will be
implementing this month. So I'll have more first hand knowledge in the next few
months.
Thanks, Robert

Robert Lawson
Senior Database Administrator/email administrator
Soka University of America
1 University Drive
Aliso Viejo, CA. 92656
main: 949.480.4000 fax: 949.480.4258