RE: Forwarding

  • From: "Ronalie Santos" <rssantos@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 13:22:50 +0800

try visiting and enter the ms exchange server, theres an
article there saying, how to create recipient objects,included there is the
procedure on how to create mail enalbled client which will create an object
in the active directory without a mailbox. kinda, hard to elaborate so i
think it would be better if you would just read it for yourself.

Hope this could help.