RE: Forwarding

  • From: "Carl Houseman" <c.houseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 21:18:15 -0500

I can't advise you further you you answer the multiple choice questions.
Your statement below did nothing to clear up the missing information.

Here's the first question asked another way:

Will this user:
(a) read mail by connecting to your Exchange server and also by accessing
the gmail mailbox?
(b) only read mail from the gmail mailbox?

Here it is yet another way:

Must all mail for this user:
(a) be temporarily or permanently stored on your Exchange server?
(b) need nevers to be stored on your Exchange server?

  _____