RE: Forwarding

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 21:38:17 -0400

http://www.msexchange.org/pages/articles.asp?art=333

Mark Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
www.4mcts.com
Tel:  716 586 3890
Fax:  716 249 0316
Cell: 585 576 4750
Visit www.msexchange.org for valuable information about Microsoft Exchange

-----Original Message-----
From: Aber Whitcomb [mailto:aber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 8:44 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Forwarding

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hello, we are using exchange 2k.  We are trying to forward someone's mail to
another email address outside of our domain (a yahoo! address).  But when we
go to the active directory -> exchange general -> Delivery options, we can't
type in an email address in the forward field.  We can select an email in
our organization to forward it to but we want to enter an outside email
address.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Aber