RE: Forwarding

  • From: "Sarbjit Singh Gill" <ssgill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 21:46:37 +0800

Mr Ong,

You started asking a questions in someone else's thread. This is what we
called "thread hijacking". At least have the decency to:
1. Change the subject line to indicate your problem/question.
2. Delete all the other mails at the bottom of the you email body.

This is rude and not respectful.

Regards
Sarbjit Gill

  _____