RE: How to configure MS Exchange Server 5.5

  • From: "(CSC)Jawed Lashari" <lashari@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 12:18:21 +0600

There are many books available in market that can help you but I personally
feel that u also need to get some training from any institute or some thing
like that.
It is easy to install exchange server but it is not easy to maintain it.
Maintenance needs much knowledge and background experience.

Jawed Lashari