RE: Forwarding

  • From: "Taylor, George" <gtaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 14:52:03 -0700

I think someone may have already answered but...
Setup a contact with the external address you want to forward to and
then using ADUC open the properties of that user, go to the Exchange
General tab and select Delivery Options, you have a forward setting in
there.  Once you've told it to forward to that contact you can go hide
the contact from the address book.
George Taylor
Systems Programmer
Regional Health Inc.