RE: Forwarding

  • From: Víctor Hugo Naranjo Borja <victorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 09:17:16 -0500

Add a custom recipient in your GAL

-----Original Message-----
From: Devon Harding - GTHLA [mailto:DHarding@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 10:40 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Forwarding

How do I forward messages from an exchange 5.5 mailbox to an external
address?  Alternate recipient only allows me to select from the GAL.
Devon Harding
System Administrator
Gilat Latin America
dharding@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:dharding@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

This e-mail is intended for the above named addressee(s), and may
information which is confidential or privileged. If you are not the
recipient, please inform us immediately: you should not copy or use this
e-mail for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any person.

List Archives:
ISA Server Resource Site: